Stockist for Pharma Franchise: Being a distributor requires different skill sets to succeed. Marketing and distribution are different in many ways. Hence, marketing professionals prefer to get help of stockists. Choosing a stockist for pharma franchise operations is a hassle-free way. Marketers have a greater opportunity to focus on marketing part.
Majority of pharma marketers prefer to appoint a stockist. In return, they pay a certain part of profits. Since marketing and distributing are two different skills, not everyone is expert in both. Professionals feel convenient in marketing if they bypass the work of distribution to the stockist.
Important Factors for Selecting Pharma Distributor
The main crux lies in selecting a good stockist for pharma franchise company or business. To succeed in the business, a backing of good distributor is important. Here are certain things you should consider while selecting a stockist for your operations.
- Financial Status – Select a reputed stockist with good financial strength. A distributor with good financial strength can support you with availability of stocks.
- Network – Consider the areas that the stockist covers. The area coverage should be similar or more than what you intend to cover for your business.
- Strong reputation – A distributor dealing with one company might not help you much. Hence, select a distributor who is reputed and experienced. He should be having distributorship of at least 5 companies. This decides his ability to recover payments from the chemists.
- Rapport – Your rapport with the stockist is equally important. Good relationship with your distributor is a key factor in smooth business. A regular cash flow should be maintained by the stockist.
- Payment Collection and Recovery – The business does involve you in the collection hassles.This is a matter of great relief for you. Payment collection from the chemists is a responsibility of the distributor. If possible, try to get reviews about the distributor from the market.
If the distributor is holding rights for many companies, his position is strong. This makes fast and smooth recover of payments. You will have least troubles getting regular payments from such distributors.
Why Working through Stockist is Advantageous
Pharma marketing professionals generally prefer to focus on marketing. Appointing a stockist let them concentrate completely on marketing. They prefer to pass a small part of their profits to the stockist. It is also a good way to remain free from the hassles of collections from the chemists.
Types of Distributors
While choosing a stockist for your pharma business, consider the type of merchant he is. Single pharma franchisee distributors work at smaller level. They cover smaller region but give high edge. The multiple pharma distributors have entire deal permit. They cover distributorship for larger regions like a whole state or zone.
Selecting a reliable distributor reduces the risk factor. Hence, be sure that he delivers good quality and services. It will help you to stay ahead in the market. Reckless services may cause damage to your business.A good preliminary research will determine your success. Keep following us for more tips on pharma franchise business.